Good, safe ways to start building your nest egg and start your youngster on a life-long saving program.
Low minimum balance to open
- Account can be opened with as little as $25.00
- Earn some of the best passbook savings rates in the region (Check with us for today's rates.)
- Interest will compound daily and be paid quarterly
- ATM card included
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Offer you the whole range of options to save for your kids' educations, your retirement-or both!
- You can create an education IRA to fund the children's schooling
- You can choose traditional or Roth IRAs to fund retirement for you and your spouse
Time Deposit Accounts (Certificates of Deposit-CDs)
Perfect for your short-term and long-term savings programs and a great way to build cash funds for emergencies.
- 91-day and 6-month CDs are just the ticket for that emergency fund.
- Competitive rates-always and the short term means your money is available when you need it.
(Minimum deposit: $1000)
- 1, 2, 3, and 4-year CDs offer the best rates because your money has time to grow.
- Always competitive rates and a low minimum deposit of $500
- Early withdrawal penalties vary. Ask your customer service representative for details