The Bank of Buffalo, Gillette and Sheridan currently has the following open positions. If you're interested in becoming part of our team, please email or mail a letter of interest and resume to:
AVP Human Resources/Staff Accountant
The Bank of Buffalo
106 Fort Street, PO Box 1020
Buffalo, WY 82834
Fax (307) 684-785
Job Summary: The Bank Teller will complete deposits, withdrawals, and other financial interactions while providing excellent customer service to all customers, both in the lobby and drive-up locations.
- Cashes checks and disburses funds after verifying signatures and sufficiency of funds to support withdrawals.
- Accepts deposits, confirming accuracy of transaction.
- Enters transactions in bank’s recordkeeping system, recording all transactions and producing customer receipts.
- Prepares, verifies, and issues cashiers’ checks, gift and travel cards
- Buying and selling of foreign currency
- Evaluates checks to verify endorsements, dates, identification of persons receiving payments, bank names, and overall legality of the documents.
- Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities to promote additional banking services.
- Calculates daily transactions using appropriate technology.
- Balances all monies in cash drawers at the end of shifts.
- Accepts and counts inventories of cash and checks each day.
- Maintains a work area that ensures the safety of all negotiables and confidential records.
- Prepares monies for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Orders a cash supply to meet daily needs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent math skills.
- Attention to detail
- Trustworthiness and the ability to act with integrity.
- Thorough understanding of customer service.
- Maintain confidentiality
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous experience working directly with the public.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds at times.
- May need to stand for long periods of time.
Buffalo Federal Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Loan Processing / Loan Assistant - Mortgage
Reports to: VP Mortgage
Summary: Inputs and updates loan data into financial institution Computer system, assembles and verifies loan documents for accuracy.
Alternate Job Titles:
- Loan Processing Assistant
- Loan Assistant
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months to one year of experience in an office environment
- Successful completion of in-house training program or approved outside training program.
- Understands banking, loan and real estate process preferred but not required.
Specific Job Functions:
- Reviews applications received from the Mortgage lender to verify that it meets established standards for completion, accuracy and compliance.
- Request additional documentation, as requested by Lender.
- Maintain records of loans in process.
- Order 3rd party employment/income verification (if applicable).
- Analyze all documentation, as it is received, in order to determine impact on loan viability and bring any concerns or issues to the attention of the MLO and/or Underwriter.
- Re-disclose as necessary and monitor compliance throughout the processing phase.
- Research appropriate agency and/or investor guidelines and/or government regulations to assure loan meets requirements for insurability/salability.
- Submit completed credit packages to underwriting to obtain approvals.
- Additional loan application duties assigned as coverage needs arise.