To our customers and the Wyoming communities we proudly serve,
Since 1936 our family of banks has been your trusted partner for complete personal and commercial banking needs. As our nation navigates COVID-19 outbreak; it remains our mission to continue serving you in the same manner that has insured our success for 84 years.
Recognizing the current best practices to minimize personal contact to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff, we would like to emphasize our broad range of options available for your use without direct branch visits.
- Telephone banking – 1-877-684-2766. This numbers allows both initial access set-up function in addition to daily account activities such as account balances, account history and transfer of funds between accounts
- Secure, 24/7 access to night drop locations available in Buffalo, Sheridan and Gillette for deposits and loan payments
- Full-feature Online Banking at www.buffalofed.bank using the “Apply” tab to initially enroll. Please contact us during regular business hours for any assistance with initial set up or assistance using any of our outstanding website features
- Drive-up service is available during our regular business hours
- ATM network available 24/7 at our branch locations in Buffalo, Sheridan or Gillette. As always – there is no fee for Buffalo Federal Bank account holders
- Download our Mobile Banking App to access features such as mobile deposits, account history, current balances and transfer funds between accounts
- Online Bill Pay and Person to Person (P2P) features can be accessed via either the website OR mobile app
To further assist our personal and business loan relationships which have been directly affected; here’s where the value of a true community bank really appears. We’re here; we’re local and we promise if you call the local branch, your Buffalo Federal Bank Loan Officer will be there to help. We have developed no cost, payment deferral programs for both consumer and consumer real estate allowing up to 90 days of deferred payments. For commercial loans we are actively engaging in discussion to defer and/or restructure debt, in addition to participating in the latest guidance from the Small Business Administration (SBA) for SBA Guaranteed Loans.
Paul M Brunkhorst, CEO
6/1 UPDATE: COVID-19 INFORMATION
Drive Up Hours
Drive Up Hours
Drive Up Hours
Due to emergency travel restrictions on December 31, our branches will close at 2:00 PM MDT.
Since 1936, Buffalo Federal Bank has been a cornerstone of the Wyoming community providing local families and businesses with honest, straightforward, reliable service. Under the guidance of our Wyoming Board of Directors, we have always been able to make decisions based upon the best interests of our customers and local communities. We have been able to maintain a strong financial position, provide innovative solutions and employ the best people in the business to take care of our number one asset, our customers.
All the convenience, none of the hassle.
Get the Mortgage You Need
Whether it's a 30-year mortgage or a 5-1 ARM, we can get you financed.